ok i mailed what i felt i needed to and now i must wait til at least saturday evening to hear anything. i hope i hear something that night. but i can't be sure
when me and the guy i kissed (that i dont rememeber at all but his gf (now wife) hated me for it) both on spotify at the same time and i listen to what he's listening to (alaska reid) it feels like a kiss
i wanted to save this [redacted] for the corridos ketamina show but i think i deserved it tonight. what's tonight to eternity?
quick poems:
dia de las flores amarillas
I don’t know
If the yellow grocery store flowers
Will keep in the box
I shipped them in
Along with all my ineffable
Feelings written down
Haphazard and poor
For the two days it takes
Even if I had selected priority
They would deliver in two days
So I chose to save the two dollars
orange (haiku)
The world turned orange
When i gave up on sleeping
For more than two hours
No comments:
Post a Comment